Sunday, September 4, 2011

JDM DC2 fully built tuning







JDM DC2 fully built tuning video

Client testimonial:
JDM Teg tuned thanks to Corr!

I have had several cars, built plenty of motors, but i don't tune. I have always had my motors tuned by a close friend where im from. Once I moved I found it hard to find someone who would tune my motors how i wanted them. (Obviously pretty picky motors take time and money). Its taken me a year but i finally found Corr Performance. A small shop a couple of cool as guys that were down to get every possible aspect of the map down right. For a couple of people i had met for the first time they definitely treated me like i was their boy from way back.

Anything I build down here NO ONE else is touching to tune! when i decide to build an NA full race motor yall are gonna have some fun! In the meantime yall need to take the purple car for a ride, the Fruits of your labor!

No comments:

Post a Comment